Former Judge - Supreme Court of India & Chairman - National Cyber Safety and Security Standards
||Graduated From the Presidency College, Chennai
||Passed B.L.Degree, Stood First In The University Of Madras. Awarded Lakshminarasa Reddy Gold Medal
||Passed M. L. Degree In Constitutional And International Law. Recipient of Sir Justice T. Muthusamy Iyer Scholarship.
||Enrolled As Advocate in the High court, Madras.
||Married To Thilakavathy
||Served As Part-Time Lecturer In The Law College, Madras.
||Appointed as ASSISTANT GOVERNMENT PLEADER
||Appointed as GOVERNMENT PLEADER
||Appointed as ADVOCATE GENERAL, MADRAS
||Appointed as ADDITIONAL JUDGE, HIGH COURT. MADRAS
||Made PERMANENT JUDGE, HIGH COURT, MADRAS
||Appointed as ACTING CHIEF JUSTICE, HIGH COURT, MADRAS
||Assumed charge as CHIEF JUSTICE, HIGH COURT, MADRAS
||Sworn in as CHIEF JUSTICE, HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA
|05.02.1990 - 08.05.1990
||Acting GOVERNOR OF KARNATAKA,BANGALORE
||Sworn in as JUDGE, SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
||Retired from Supreme Court of India
Author of the Books
|The Law of Evidence
||Puyal (Tamil Novel)
||Thiyaga Deepam (Murder Trial of MAHATHMA GANDHI)
|His Many Splendored Gem
||Maanikka Thein (Bliss of Honey)(Thiruvembavai & Thiruppalli Ezhuchi in English and Tamil)
|Law & Social Justice
- Founder and Chairman, Justice Mohan Children’s University
- Chairman, National Cyber Safety and Security Standards
- Former President, St. John's Ambulance Association, Tamil Nadu.
- President of World Academy of Arts and Culture.
- President, World Congress of Poets.
- CHAIRMAN - Pay Revision Committee of Public Sector Undertakings, Government of India in 2001.
- Former Member, International Platformers Association, Chicago, USA.
- Visited the United States in 1972, 1981, 1991 and 1993.
- Visited Europe in 1982, 1985, 2000, 2002.
- Visited Morocco in 1984 to attend VII World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Copenhagen in December 1988 as a delegate of World Peace Conference.
- Visited Cairo in December 1990 to attend the XI World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Haifa, Isreal in 1982 to attend XIII World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Monterri, Mexico in 1993 to attend XIV World Congress of Poets.
- Delivered Lectures at Reno, Nevada and San Francisco, USA in August/September, 1993 organized by the National Judicial College, USA.
- Visited Taiwan, Republic of China in 1994 to attend XV World Congress of Poets, again in 2003.
- Visited Maebashi, Japan, in 1996 to attend XVI World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Seoul, South Korea in 1999 to attend XVII World Congress of Poets and again in 2004 to attend XVIII World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Bratislava, Slovakia in 1998 to attend XVIII World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Acapulco, Mexico in 1999 to attend XIX World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Thessaloniki-Greece in 2000 to attend XX World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Sydney, Australia in 2001 to attend XXI World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Lasi, Romania in 2002 to attend XXII World Congress of Poets.
- Visited Los Angeles, USA in 2005 to attend to attend XXV World Congress of Poets.
- Was conferred DOCTORATE IN HUMANITIES (LHD) by World Academy of Arts and Culture, Taipei, Republic of China when attended 5th World Congress of Poets at San Francisco.
- Was conferred DOCTORATE IN LITERATURE (D.LITT) when attended 7th World Congress of Poets at Marakkech Morocco.
- Was honored with Fellowship of Oriental Institute of Philosophy, Soka Gakkai University, Tokyo, and March, 1996.
- Was conferred DOCTORATE IN GENKIZKHAN UNIVERSITY, ULANBATTAR, and MANGOLIA 2006.
- Was conferred DOCTORATE IN LITERATURE, ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY, KARAIKUDI, JANUARY 2010.
- Member, Advisory Board, Sunglow, USA Organization for Rule of Law and Visited Cairo, Egypt 2004 and 2005.
- Former Chairman, Kalakshetra, Chennai, an Organization devoted to Dance, Music and Drama.
- Keen Tennis Player.
In addition to the above, specialized in Constitutional Law, both Indian and American in which the Master Degree Of Law was taken. Major portion of work, As a Judge, relates to Constitutional Matters, particularly Enforcement Of Fundamental Rights. A good Orator on any subject. Has participated in innumerable International Conferences both India and Abroad. His speeches are well appreciated.