Justice Dr. T. N. Vallinayagam (B.A., M.A.) is a Doctor of Philosophy in English Literature. Outstanding achievements in the fields of: English Literature, Poetry, Creative Writing.
- Born on 17-05-1939.
- Studied at the Madras Law College.
- Enrolled as an Advocate on 07-09-1961.
- Was Government Advocate and later Additional Government Pleader in the High Court of Madras.
- Designated Senior Advocate in September 1995.
- Appointed Judge of the Madras High Court on 19-12-1996.
- Transferred as Judge of the Karnataka High Court on 20-02-1997.
He is having outstanding achievements in the fields of: English Literature, Poetry, Creative Writing.
1. “CHEKKIZHUTHA SEMMAL CHIDAMBARANAR” published by the International of Tamil Studies, Madras.
2. “VAZHTHUNGAL VAZHTHUNGALEN” published by South Indian Saiva Siddantha Publishing Society, Chennai.
3. “SATTAMUM SAMUDAYAMUM” published by Ezhil Pathippagam, Chennai.
4. “MARAVATHIRU MANAME” Collection of Poems published by Senthil Kumar Publishing Society, Bangalore.
5. “VANAKKAM THAMIZHE” published by Dina Sudar Publications, Bangalore.
6. “KURUNTHOGAI MEIPADUGAL –published by World Tamil Movement, Madras.
7. “VERSES in VARIETY” A Book of Poems in English published by Delhi Publication Company.