How To Apply for Arts & Science Colleges
- Affiliated to the Recognized University (only for College) in India.
- Successful in producing graduates in the last 3 years.
- Approved by State/Central Government Board
Your application will be selected on the basis of your academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your Institution. The National Cyber Safety and Security Standards holds the authority to reject/cancel your application without any bodies concern.
How to Apply:
Step 2: Complete
Read your application form carefully and fill it accordingly.
Step 3: Submit
Send the filled Application form to the following Postal Address.
National Cyber Safety and Security Standards
No. 69, Regal Building,
New Delhi - 110001.
Phone : 011- 30010144
Fax : +91 - 8468865111
Email : email@example.com
Application & Processing Fee
- Application & Processing Fee (Per Year for Arts & Science Colleges) : INR 7,000 /- (Seven Thousand) + Taxes applicable
- Renewal Fee (Per Year) : INR 5,000 /- (Five Thousand) + Taxes Applicable
All payments for Registration should be made an account payee Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of “National Cyber Safety and Security Standards” and send to: National Cyber Safety and Security Standards, No. 69, Regal Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001. Tel: 011- 30010144 Fax: +91 - 8468865111 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org All payments will be acknowledged with a confirmation letter and receipt.